Monday 15 July 2013

Finally Figured It Out - The Gift for a Second Time Mom

People have asked me time and time again what I would like as a gift to congratulate me on the birth of my second son. After one child you pretty much have all that you need, especially when you have two of the same gender. But the other day when I was going up and down the stairs, carrying one child up and then the other and then back down each time I had to change a diaper, I realized it would be so much easier if had I had a diaper changing station in the basement and one on the main floor, in addition to the ones I have in their rooms, in order to avoid the up and down.  So now I am shopping for some nice and practical diaper caddies and think a diaper caddy would be an ideal gift for any mom and especially for a mom of multiples.

Here are a few I like.

Via Etsy
Via Etsy

Via Etsy
Via Toys R Us

If you plan on buying a gift for yourself, you can even make your own diaper caddy by purchasing a nice basket with a handle.

If you are planning on buying a diaper caddy as a gift, it would be nice to fill it with the essentials, like diapers, diaper rash cream, blankets, wipes, etc.

Via J.J. Cole Collections



No comments:

Post a Comment