Monday 1 July 2013

Hostess Gift - Fruits & Passion - Big Sale

Scents fascinate me.  I can't believe how certain ones bring back memories.  They really have a way of transporting me in time for a short moment.  This is how I feel about the Cucina Coriander and Olive Tree Fruits and Passion kitchen products.  For some reason the scent each and every time I wash my hands, wash the dishes or use the cream, gives me a flash back of times I spent in my grandmother's kitchen.  I just love it!  These were good times and I love to relive them.

I received my first set of dish soap and hand soap as a hostess gift a few years back (thanks Anna!).  I have been addicted since and have bought them for others.  These products are now on sale so I am definitely going to stock up for myself and can think of a few upcoming hostess gifts I will purchase for.  A hostess can never have enough dish soap, hand soap or hand cream.

Via Fruits & Passion


Via Fruits & Passion
Via Fruits & Passion
Via Fruits & Passion
Via Fruits & Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment