Monday 17 June 2013

Bloom Maternity

With a little searching I found Bloom Maternity in Westmount Montreal. It's a small maternity clothing boutique that has a little of everything.



I loved my experience shopping there because the owner who buys all the styles they stock was on hand to help me find just what I needed. It felt like I had a personally shopper - for free (well almost ;))!

So I finally found a dress to wear for our first wedding of the season. I loved that the owner had "faux belly foam inserts" on hand so I could see if the dress would accommodate my belly as it grows in the coming months. She buys items that you can wear before, after, as well as throughout the whole pregnancy.

They had this style in black which is very similar to the one I ended up purchasing. It's by Jacky Luxury which is not even a maternity brand so I will be able to keep this little black dress to wear post baby too.


Bloom Maternity offers many known and lesser known high end brands and I was surprised to pay less than I would normally for a "non-maternity" dress. Great experience overall! I would definitely recommend this store for momma's to be! A gift certificate from this shop for Montreal pregnant mom's is a great gift idea!

You can check out their Facebook page to see some of the styles they are currently carrying! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment