Friday 7 June 2013

Bed Bath and Beyond - Great Service

I rarely walk out of a store surprisingly impressed with the customer service as I did when leaving Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday (the Trainyards location in Ottawa).  Believe it or not it was my first time shopping there and it certainly will not be my last.  I immediately had someone helping me print a wedding registry list, then I had someone else find the items I was looking for and this person made sure to tell me about the courtesy gift wrapping service.  I had signed up for the online newsletter and was sent a 20% off coupon.  I was pleased to see that automatically the coupon is applied to the most expensive item you purchase, unlike most coupons that usually apply to the least expensive item. The gift wrapping was super nice and the employee who wrapped my gifts even offered to take my cart before I existed to save me from having to "park" it outside.   All in all a great experience and I just wanted to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment