Tuesday 4 June 2013

My Mother's Day Gift - Marc by Marc Jacobs

I realized that I never posted about what I received for Mother's Day from my boys and how I was spoiled. Last year my husband had to make an effort to figure out what to get, but this year he had it easy as I had been talking endlessly about whether or not I should get this particular Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.  I needed something for the summer and just couldn't decide on a style or colour.  After much searching while in New York City, in Montreal and in Ottawa, I finally decided on the Classic Q Natasha bag in grey.

This is the bag in nude.

Via Neiman Marcus

Via Neiman Marcus

Via Neiman Marcus
This is the colour I got - gun metal.

Via Shopbop

This past weekend, now that I am no longer carrying a baby bump, I finally started carrying the bag and I absolutely love it.  It is perfect for many reasons.  It is not too deep so I don't lose anything; it has a separate pocket where I can store my keys and phone and find them quickly; and it is cross body and easy to carry.  I definitely recommend for anyone looking to have a practical casual bag that can also be used at night because of its size.



No comments:

Post a Comment