Tuesday 11 June 2013

Father's Day - Spa at Home

I have been watching way too many home renovation shows these days and now it has gotten worse given that I am home with my newborn. Watching these shows is sometimes dangerous because you start dreaming of things you want to do in your home or things you want for your dream home (like a mini sauna and meditation room just like in some places in Europe where it seems every home has a mini sauna!).

One specific renovation item I have seen over and over again and I have definitely added to my list as a must is a rainfall shower head.  I would love to have one and think my husband would as well.  This would be especially nice these days given that we are both sleep deprived and just plain tired.

I am looking for something similar to these, the effect of the rain fall but with enough water pressure.  I will let you know what I think when I find one.

Via Faucet Direct

Via Faucet Direct

 With the shower head I will also get him a shower gel with relaxing scents like:

Polynesia lime and coconut

Via The Body Shop
And a nice body brush

Via The Body Shop
I could have treated him to a massage, but the shower head is nice because it is permanent and can help him relax daily.

I know he already got his bike for Father's Day, but with this gift I would also be treating myself - haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment