Thursday 2 May 2013

Update to "Keeping on Top of Pictures" Post

In my post of April 24, I expressed how excited I was about the Container Store's photo storage boxes.  Yesterday a friend of mine that follows my blog told me how much she liked this idea and I suggested we place the order together.  Although the Container Store ships to Canada, I was really not happy with how high the shipping fees were so I told her I would look into finding a store in Ottawa that sells them and tonight I found one!  These are sold at Solutions and in the next week or so I am definitely going to purchase them in person and not worry about the shipping fees.

Via Solutions

Via Solutions
Solutions has an online store (not sure how their shipping fees are) and has various locations around Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment