Sunday 12 May 2013

A Gift for Me for Mother's Day

On the day I became a mom, my husband read me a newborn prayer he found online.  It was a beautiful moment that I will certainly never forget.  Not only were we emotional having just become parents and met our wonderful little guy but we were in tears reading such beautiful words.  I've wanted to frame it for my son since that day and unfortunately, I haven't had time and then I just couldn't find the right paper to print in on. Finally, last week it dawned on me that I should just print it on one of my son's newborn shots.  Took me long enough!!

Here is the result:

 
This picture was taken by a wonderful photographer, Eduardo Reyes.  You can see his work at www.eduardoreyesweddings.com.  It was perfect to fit the prayer.  I tried to find the source of the prayer online and I couldn't but you can find it on so many blog posts online and I got it from this blog.   I framed the picture in a white frame and will be hanging it in my baby's room.  It will be a nice keepsake.  I hope to do the same for the next little guy.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment