Monday 13 May 2013

A First Communion or Baptism Gift Tip for a Daughter, Grand Daughter, Niece, God Daughter, etc.

Last week a good friend of mine was telling me that in spending time to find a first communion dress for her daughter and planning the details of her small family get together she had not been able to think about a great gift for her daughter to always remember this special occasion.  So she was asking me for ideas and I shared with her that most of the time, for a girl's baptism, I give pearl earrings.  I like the idea because pearls are soft and classic and can be worn throughout different ages.  Although this is my "go to gift" for a girl's baptism I felt it was as appropriate for a girl's first communion.  Given that her daughter does not have pearls and that she wanted to give her something she will keep forever, she thought the idea was fabulous and bought her the following ones from Hamawi Jewellers in Place D'Orleans, Ottawa.


They looked so pretty on her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment