Thursday 23 May 2013

A Gift Tip for a Big Brother or Sister of a Newborn

On April 2, I posted about a great idea my colleague gave me to give a gift to my son from his baby brother each time he comes to visit me at the hospital after I give birth.  I finally got him three items I am happy with. I think he will have fun with them and they will be easy to keep as keepsakes and always remember that his baby brother brought him something when he was born.

He loves to throw things so I am hoping he will enjoy this flying disk by Melissa & Doug.  I bought it from Chapters/Indigo.

Via Amazon.ca

He loves hugging stuffed animals so we couldn't resist getting him this super, and I mean, super soft Jelly Cat Bunny. I also fell in love with the colour.  For those who know me well know I have a deep obsession with the colour grey.  We purchased this from Mrs. Tiggy Winkle's in Ottawa.  I love the gift wrapping service they offer.  

Via jelly cat 

Another thing my son loves is anything that makes music or sounds so these fun looking castanets are perfect...they will not be quiet at the hospital but they will be fun for him.  I bought these at Kiddy Town in Ottawa.

Via Amazon.com
The gift bags were ready to go, along with my hospital bags.  I am happy to report the gifts were a hit with my son and continue to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment