Thursday 9 May 2013

A Mother's Day Basket for a New Mom or Mom-to-be

Tomorrow I am attending a Mother's Day fundraising event at St.Elias Banquet Centre in Ottawa.  It is a great event for a great cause and the highlight is a super fun basket auction.  The banquet centre will be filled with donated baskets, each up for the grabs by the winning name.  Guests throughout the evening purchase tickets and put those tickets in a box for the basket(s) they would like to win. At the end of the night, each basket is drawn for one lucky winner.  This year Mrs. P and I donated a basket of Our Favourite Things for a new mom or mom-to-be.

The items include

Bath Kneeler
Via Skip Hop

Via Skip Hop

Ikea 4 piece cookware for kids
Via Ikea

Sophie Teether
Via Walmart.ca


Baby's first year calendar
Via Walmart.ca

Via Walmart.ca

Here is how the end result looks like.


Wish me luck, I hope I win a basket!


No comments:

Post a Comment