Tuesday 7 May 2013

Every Mom Should Carry One of These - The Gucci Belt Bag

About five years ago I was visiting New York City with a good friend of mine who was already a mom and who was living there.  She took me to great places and one day we visited the Gucci store and she pointed to the Gucci belt bag and said it was the best purchase she made as a mom.  It allowed her to carry all the essentials and keep them very close to her, while freeing her hands and arms for her kids.  Plus it looked really great because of the green and red belt.  My husband bought it for me at my next birthday and it has come with me on ever trip we have made, every event I have organized (festivals and other casual fundraisers) where I was required to run around and oversee things, and now when I am out and about with my son.  It is really one of the best gifts I have received and I think every mom should have one.

My husband bought mine at Holt Renfrew but they don't show it on their website.
Via Neiman Marcus
They come in two different sizes. I prefer the smaller one because I also carry it cross body like a messenger bag, but that's just a personal preference.

Over the years Gucci has made the belt bag in different colours but currently on Gucci's website only the above and below are available.

Via Gucci.com


Via Gucci.com

If you don't get it as a gift, just buy it for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment