Monday 4 February 2013

Wedding rings scare!

Last night we hosted our 4th annual Super Bowl party.  Always a great time among friends but this year the kitchen was a complete disaster!  Way too much cooking going on and not enough game watching...lol. Anyway all went well until this morning when I couldn't find my engagement ring and wedding band.  Definitely not a good way to start my day.  I knew I took them off in the kitchen but it was impossible to look for them this morning because the kitchen was still a disaster and the cleaning was going to be done after work.  I tried not to panic about the possibility of them having made their way to the garbage or down the sink.

Thankfully my best friend had spotted them so when I got home I looked where she told me she saw them last and found them...phew!!!  She mentioned that after the same thing happened to her when her engagement ring did disappear in the kitchen, she received a ring holder from her mom from Zone Maison.

These ring holders are so cute and would look great in the kitchen.

Via Zone Maison
Via Zone Maison
Via Zone Maison
Via Zone Maison

These are a perfect gift for a newly engaged or married woman, or even for Valentine's day.  I'm definitely getting myself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment