Monday 25 February 2013

Rainbow Themed Party

Loved Mrs. P!'s rainbow cake.  Definitely looks yummy and I wish we lived in the same city so I could have had  a piece!  This pregnancy really has me craving sweets ALL the time!

The rainbow cake got me thinking of how nice it would be to have a rainbow themed party.  So I searched the word "rainbow" on the Catch My Party site and seven pages of great rainbow themed party ideas popped up (have I told you before how much I love this site!).

Here are a few of my favourites.

Rainbow Care Bear 5th Birthday

Via Catch My Party
My little girl's first birthday

Via Catch My Party
Via Catch My Party
Via Catch My Party
Rainbow Birthday 10th

Via Catch My Party
Isabel's Rainbow Art Party

Via Catch My Party

Via Catch My Party
Hello Kitty Rainbow Birthday Party

Via Catch My Party

Frankly, I like too many to post here.  Take a look at the ideas by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment