Tuesday 19 February 2013

Gifts for 5 yrs+ girls

Last night I felt like I was Christmas shopping all over again, but on Christmas Eve! I had very little time after my little guy's bedtime to shop for all my upcoming birthdays and showers.  So the challenge was on, but I love that! I find myself productive and I pick great gifts (well, I think I do!).  Anyway, I had a 5 year old girl to purchase for and within just 10 minutes at DeSerres I had found everything I needed.  She and her sister already have so many toys, so I thought crafts would be best - they will keep her busy and she will have something to use at the end. I discovered this line and all these stood out for me:

Natural Soap making kit - DeSerres

Lip balm making kit - DeSerres
Bath Fizzie making kit - DeSerres
Solid Perfume making kit - DeSerres

If you haven't visited DeSerres' site or store, you really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment