Tuesday 12 February 2013

A gift for him and something nice for you...

A friend of mine "liked" Melanie Rebane photography's site on her Facebook page.  Because I love photography I always like to see a photographer's work, so I went on her site.  I really liked her work but what stood out for me were her Boudoir Photography Sessions, which she calls couture portraits.  Three to four times a year, Melanie Rebane hosts clients in a luxurious hotel suite to shoot the luxury boudoir sessions. She says on her site that her customers are spoiled with hair, make-up, champagne and treats, and a very private photo session (doesn't that sound so appealing!!).  And the results are classy, beautiful boudoir photos that are organized in a wonderful album perfect to give that very special man.


Via Melanie Rebane Photography - Boutique Boudoir

Via Melanie Rebane Photography - Boutique Boudoir
Via Melanie Rebane Photography - Boutique  Boudoir
j


Via Melanie Rebane Photography - Boutique Boudoir

The great part for you is the amount of spoiling that appears to come with the session.  One reviewer on her site said the following: "I have no idea who that woman is...but I am over the moon knowing she lives inside me..." 

Definitely too late to do this for valentines, but I am saving her page in my favourites and keeping an eye on upcoming sessions (click here) for occasions to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment