Friday 7 February 2014

A Cozy Gift for Him

I think I have said it before, I find it so difficult to buy gifts for the men in my life.  For a woman there is always something she could use or that she would like. Well, maybe not all women, maybe it is just me!  I would always welcome perfume, a nice clothing item, a scarf, gloves, accessories, jewellery, flowers, and the list could go on. I'm not picky as long as the gift was thoughtful and suitable to my style.  There is really so much out there for women.

For men, I often end up getting a clothing item.  And for this year's Valentine's Day, in addition to the date night I am planning, I think I will buy my husband this Scotch & Soda hooded sweater.


Via Zappos.com
Via Scotch & Soda

I know it is simple, but that's why I like it so much. It is simple, yet it has a different collar and its a slim fit. Plus, it looks and sounds so soft and perfect for cuddling.  A perfect Valentine's day gift to cuddle with your man!

No comments:

Post a Comment