Sunday 26 January 2014

Gift for the Techie or Just About Anybody - Wallet TrackR

I heard about this cool device recently on the news and had to share.  It is called the Wallet TrackR and allows you to track your wallet, keys, purse, and just about anything you attach it to.

Via Wallet TrackR
Basically, you place the device on the item you tend to lose, like your keys, and the TrackR app on your phone will help you find it if you lose it.  The catch is that it is only available for iPhone or Android users.

Via Wallet TrackR
Here is an article I read that gives you more information about its history and use.

Sounds pretty cool.  I think I may get one for myself and one for my husband.  Once I try it out I will let you know what I think. In the meantime, if you would like to buy it for someone, you can purchase them as singles or bundles on the TrackR website. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment