Wednesday 19 February 2014

Affordable baby bedding coming soon to a Bouclair store near you!

I'm very excited to see that Bouclair Home will now be offering affordable, adorable & modern baby bedding & nursery decor!

via Bouclair

via Bouclair

via Bouclair

Four years ago, when I was pregnant with my first child, it was nearly impossible to find modern nursery bedding that did not cost as much (or more) than the crib! I ended up buying a set from Dwell Studio that I loved but was way over priced!

via Dwell Studio

Since then many affordable & modern options have become available. Target has a great line of mix and match pieces!

via Target
Now Bouclair's new line promises to be just as cute as the expensive sets I've pined over at Serena & Lilly, Little Auggie or the ones over at Land of the Nod and for a fraction of the price! Stay tuned, their website says coming soon!

via Serena & Lily

via Little Auggie
via Land of the Nod



No comments:

Post a Comment