Sunday 16 February 2014

Reasons to Love the "My Little Seat Travel Highchair" in Asia

We recently traveled to Asia with our son who is now almost 9 months.  It was interesting to see that high chairs in most restaurants are actually "high chair" without straps or bars.  Only a toddler who sits very sturdy can sit in one because there are no bars or straps to stop him from falling.  So you can imagine how happy we were that we brought the My Little Seat high chair with us.  I'm not sure what parents do here with their babies. Maybe they are more advanced and can sit alone because at every restaurant they assume that our little guy can sit in this type of high chair as it is the only chair offered to us.




I've mentioned before that the My Little Seat was useful to us in Chicago where a high chair was not always available and now here is another reason to love the My Little Seat.  It is easy to pack and wash, and is an absolutely must for parents who travel with their babies.  You just never know what kind of high chairs you will find or the lack thereof.


Via My Little Seat
There are a few designs to choose from.  Click here to see them all from the My Little Seat website.

No comments:

Post a Comment