Monday 24 November 2014

Kate Spade to Kick Us Off this Season

Funny enough when I opened the blog page to FINALLY start posting again, I realized that the last post we had was for a Kate Spade find and the post I was going to start off with is also a Kate Spade find.

It is now past 10 p.m. on Monday and as I was shopping online I realized KateSpade.com was having a 25% off your entire purchase promotion on their site until midnight today.



I had to share with my Facebook friends.  You have just under 2 hours to take advantage.

I just had time to browse the bracelets and here are my favourite finds as gifts for HER.  I love the looks and the personalized touches.

Via Katespade.com


Via KateSpade.com



Via KateSpade.com

And the bonus is the awesome packaging the bracelets come in.

Via KateSpade.com

Happy Shopping and good luck finding what you like because I am told the stock has gone down from yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment