Thursday 27 November 2014

Black Friday Starting Today - Beat the Crowds (Chapters/Indigo: Christmas decor, Stocking Stuffers, Hostess gifts and more)

My intention is to try to beat tomorrow's crowds by taking advantage of Black Friday deals today.  I am sure everyone is slowly finding out that most stores are starting their sales today so I am not sure if my plan will work, but I will try!  If not, I will focus my shopping online - with a nice hot coco perhaps.

Check out these deals at Chapters/Indigo. Click here for a full list.

They claim this is their best Black Friday sale ever and I believe it because the deals seems pretty good. I still have some Christmas Décor I would like to purchase so I am excited to see that all their Holiday décor is 40% starting today.  Their 25% off toy sale starts tomorrow.

Via Indigo

 Perfect hostess gift.
Via Indigo

Best place for cute and fun Stocking Stuffers (and small gift exchange items)
Via Indigo



No comments:

Post a Comment