Wednesday 10 December 2014

If You Are An 80s Girl You Will Love This List!

My brother sent me this article in Buzz Feed yesterday because he thought of me - 35 Awesome Toys Every 80s Girl Wanted For Christmas.  Going through the list made us both feel nostalgic.  Do you remember any of these?  The following were my favourites.  What were your favourites?

I know I definitely played with this game for hours and years.  Actually, it is the toy that mostly stands out to me.

Via Buzz Feed

Popples were so fun and cute.  We found a bunch at my parents' house the other day stored in the basement. The ones we still have are the ones that turned into sports balls (soccer ball, basket ball, etc.).

Via Buzz Feed


I see these often in China Town.  I bought myself a Monchihchi change purse a few years ago with my cousin.  I couldn't resist!

Via Buzz Feed

These were really awesome.  I remember rolling around at the beach resort we used to attend every summer.
Via Buzz Feed
And last but not least, I had this phone and I held some of the best girl talk on that phone...did you have one?!?

Via Buzz Feed

This makes me wonder whether any of these gifts still exist and should be considered for kids these days, or even for an 80s child.  If I loved them then I should feel very comfortable gifting them to other kids.  Stay tuned for more information on these finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment