Friday 18 October 2013

My Favourite Shoe Storage

About a year ago I found what in my opinion is the best way to store shoes, especially when you don't have a huge walk in closet like in the movies where the shoes can be displayed just like in a store. What I did was purchase plastic shoe/storage boxes and I got rid of the original shoe boxes.  I bought these from Home Depot.

Via Home Depot
Via The Container Store

As I was packing for our upcoming trip and going through my closet, I realized again how much I love these boxes.  They stack up nicely, they fit well (more than one pair of flip flops, for example) and you can see what's in them.  Seeing what's in them is the best part because you can really see what you have when picking which shoes to wear or which shoes to pack.  The boxes can be found at many other retailers, like Canadian Tire, and The Container Store.  Best storage solution ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment